RIGO801 Near-field Optics - Light Ray Chromatic Luminance Distribution RAY FILE Measurement System
- The LID-Match software has been designed for the numerical and visual comparison of luminous intensity distributions. The comparison results allow an objective evaluation independent of the user, of the LID measurement systems, and of the parameters or properties of the LIDs.
- Various calculation rules are available for quantifying the differences of the LIDs. Global distance measures are calculated based on all luminous intensity values of distribution whereas local distance measures only consider the luminous intensity values of a limited angular range.
- Before the actual LID comparison, any undesired or disturbing properties of LIDs resulting from measuring practices, such as alignment uncertainties, deviations of the total luminous fluxes, or data noises can be corrected by suitable preprocessing operations.
In addition to the calculated distance dimensions, the LIDs and calculation results are visualized three-dimensionally in different ways from any observer's perspective.
- numerical and visual comparison of LIDs
- quantifying the differences between LIDs by local and global distance measures
- optional preprocessing operations (smoothing, rotation)
- semi-automatic coordinate alignment of the Reference- and the actual LID
- optional adaptation of the luminous fluxes or luminous intensity maxima
- 3D-visualization of the LIDs and the LID differences
- several variants of the color-coding of the light intensity differences
Visualization of differences
The software is licensed. To test the software, we will gladly provide you with a time-limited, computer-bound license.