LMK Imaging Photometer / Colorimeter
LMK MOBILE R
- Integrating high-quality digital cameras into the LMK system allows easy and fast recording of luminance images. All functions of the evaluation software LMK LabSoft are available to evaluate the image data, including additional functions for importing the .RAW images.
- The LMK mobile R is very well suited for fast and easy evaluation of luminance in outdoor areas, on streets, and public places in urban environments, as well as for fast and easy determination of illuminance on facades and other vertical surfaces.
- The evaluation of luminance distribution on illuminated surfaces such as airport aprons and other horizontal surfaces is also possible with the LMK mobile R.
- Another application is the evaluation of luminances and their distribution indoors.
- In addition, the determination of perceptible contrasts helps assess the quality of existing conditions for any visual task.
Cannot be used for measuring colored light sources (i.e. LED)
Limited use for measuring modulated light sources with strong modulation
|Sensor||6249 (H) × 4160 (V) Resolution of the image receiver
3132 (H) × 2090 (V) Resolution of the luminance image
14 bit CR3 image files with RGB layer structure, uncompressed
|Dynamic range||Single picture measurement (SinglePic)
[ 1:4000 ]
High Dynamic measurement (AEB)
[ 1:30 000 (1/1000 sec. < ti < 8 sec.) ]
|Data interface||USB 3.0/Wi-Fi and/or SD/SDHC memory card|
|Focal length/field angle||
|Settings||Adjustment of aperture, exposure time, and ISO|
|Spectral matching||Numerical transformation of R, G, and B sensor data|
|Calibration uncertainty||∆L [2.5%]
|Repeatability||∆L [< 1.3%]|
- Luminance distributions in measuring images L(x,y)
- Statistical data for being used in calculation programs (z.B. EXCEL®, MatLAB®, LabVIEW®)