Gray Scale Response Time
- Software automatically switches screens, reducing personnel operation time.
- Through DVI or HDMI, grayscale signals are directly transmitted to achieve automatic measurement of TV or monitor system response time.
- Lightweight and portable design, measurement not limited by geographical location.
- Fast data acquisition time effectively reduces G to G Response Time measurement duration.
- Diverse display charts facilitate user data interpretation.
- Standalone playback function allows users to analyze data anytime, anywhere.
- Different products, different brightness levels, suitable for luminance panel applications, can support higher brightness levels.
- Sampling frequency: 48KS/s.
- Fastest response time: 0.05ms.
- Low luminance response time: 1ms.
- Wide dynamic detection range, photodetector gain range: 0 ~ 70 dB.
Various Operation Modes:
- Manual Mode: Capture light intensity change waveform based on set measurement time, suitable for displays with asynchronous control.
- RT Mode: Measure specific grayscale response time.
- GL-RT Mode: Automatically measure all grayscale response times and overshoot/undershoot values.
Response Time: Automatically synchronize PC signal output with the sensor to accurately capture correct rising and falling waveforms of any specified grayscale.
Grayscale G to G Response Time: Automatically transmit grayscale signals and quickly capture data, effectively reducing personnel's screen switching and measurement time.
Overshoot/Undershoot Ratio Calculation and Statistics: Automatically measure overshoot/undershoot for each grayscale to form a table. Customizable threshold values automatically mark values that exceed the threshold.